Click on the category to browse FAQs.
Follow these steps to install and setup Monitors Anywhere
- A Guide to Setting up Monitors AnyWhere
- For security reasons, I need to lock my controlling PC. What can I do?
- How can I configure the Zero Clients with a Static IP Address
- I have followed the Instructions very carefully and I still can't see the monitors....
- I have purple bars running across my screens. How do I remove them?
Drivers and Downloads
Error Messages: Their Causes and remedies
Support for Monitors Anywhere and associated software/hardware
How to apply for and register Monitors Anywhere and OSBASE licenses
Information about using the Monitors AnyWhere PowerPoint Launcher
Information about where to buy Monitors Anywhere Software Licenses and Associated Hardware
How to Use Monitors Anywhere to control your display screens
- Preview and control a remote monitor within Monitors AnyWhere
- Video: Plan a playlist for each screen
- Video: Configure each screen to present a different PowerPoint presentation
- Video: How to configure CENTERM C75 v2 HDMI over LAN zero client for Monitors AnyWhere
- Video: Open a different website on each screen